Many people worldwide use the internet every minute, every hour, every day. It lets us connect with people far from us, allows us to collect information about anything and even transact business without leaving your doorstep. Because of its many uses, most people have an internet connection at home. However, when members of the family have their personal computers or laptops, the internet connection must be shared for them to use the internet simultaneously.
Previously, internet connections are shared at offices and homes through wires attached to the computers. These pass through a hub, which distributes the bandwidth of the internet. However, as technology advances and the wireless connection was introduced, the clutter of having so many 租借國際WiFi分享器 to a 無線網路 分享器 and instead uses a wireless signal to access the internet, provided the laptop or PC is also equipped with a Wi-Fi receiver. With a simple device called a wireless router, a single ISP can be shared at home through a wireless connection, more commonly known as Wi-Fi.
Here are the general steps to establish a Wi-Fi connection at home:
1. First, you will need a wireless router. There are many wireless routers available in the market, and it is up to you to choose a brand according to your preference, but they are the same. Try to position your router to a place free from hindrances that will affect the distribution of its signal.
2. Plug your internet cable behind the router, which is usually labeled as “WAN” (Wide Area Network).
3. Plug the LAN cable with RJ45 socket behind the router. Typically, these are numbered (e.g., 1-4)
4. Plug the other end of the LAN cable to your LAN card installed in your computer.
5. Plug the adapter behind the router and plug the adapter to a … Read More